Construction Dumpster Rentals
Reliable Roll-Off Dumpster Service
Over our years of service and dedication, we have truly figured out what you expect from a construction dumpster rental company. We know you expect superior service and you will get just that. During the rental period of your dumpster, we will empty it as many times as needed. And, to ensure we stick to your schedule, all you have to do is give us a call and we’ll be there to dispose of the waste at a time that works for you.
Here are some other reasons why customers continue to choose redbox+ for their waste removal solutions:
- Fast Delivery – We can deliver your roll-off dumpster rental within 24 hours of order.
- Exceptional Service - Our friendly team of local waste management professionals provides top-notch disposal service for the waste that’s generated during your rental period.
- Exclusive Design - Save money when you bundle your job-site waste disposal with our exclusive, patented combination portable toilet and roll-off dumpster.
We understand that different jobs require different dumpster sizes. That’s why we provide options in a variety of sizes, so your dumpster is never overflowing or underfilled.
20 Yard Dumpster (20 Yard Elite - 22' x 8' x 4.5')
Our 20-yard dumpster rental continues to provide options for those who are looking to complete small- to mid-level size projects. From roofing to small construction projects, the 20-yard dumpster continues to be the most popular dumpster size among both homeowners and construction workers alike!
How much can a 20-yard dumpster hold?
Just like the name, our 20-yard dumpster can hold 20 cubic yards of material, which is around 6 pickup truck loads of debris and waste.
Our 20-Yard Containers Are Best for These Projects:
- Interior Renovation
- Clean Outs
- Remodeling & Constructio
30 Yard Dumpster (30 Yard Elite - 22' x 8' x 6)
If you are looking for something a little larger, or just have bigger projects planned, our 30-yard dumpster rental offers more space compared to our 20-yard dumpster, while having the same redbox+ quality.
How much can a 30-yard dumpster hold?
Our 30-yard dumpster holds 30 cubic yards of material. This is around 9 truck loads of debris and waste.
Our 30-Yard Containers Are Best for These Projects:
- Construction - We offer 30-yard dumpster rentals to construction companies and homeowners handling home renovations. Our 30-yard container can include demolition materials such as concrete, wood, plaster, carpet, flooring, and more!
- Clean Out - Whether you're decluttering or cleaning out your garage, our 30-yard dumpster can fit appliances, furniture, and general trash.
- Landscaping - If your next landscaping project includes removing trees, shrubs, or large-scale landscaping, our 30-yard dumpster can accommodate most yard-waste such as soil, tree trimmings, brush, and more!
Ready for a redbox+ container? Give us a call at click here to find your closest location!or
Roll-off Dumpster FAQ
Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions we get regarding our roll-off redbox+ dumpsters and dumpster rental process.
What materials can’t go into the roll-off dumpsters?
As a rule of thumb, any waste item that can be considered flammable, toxic, hazardous, or corrosive is strictly prohibited from being placed in any waste container, not limited to roll-off dumpsters.
Here are some of the items that are not allowed in any waste container or roll-off dumpsters:
- Motor Oils
Making sure you have a full understanding of what you can and cannot dispose of beforehand will help us eliminate serious issues and allow us to promote environmental stewardship. If you have any questions or concerns about items you are discarding, please give us a call!
How soon can I get my dumpsters?
Within 24 hours of a typical business day.
How long can I keep my dumpster for?We offer a variety of rental periods tailored to fit your project needs, give us a call to discuss at the time of rental!
Where should I place my container?
This depends on many factors and can change from job site to job site. As a rule of thumb, we recommend evaluating any potential hazards to ensure there is a clear designated area around the dumpster to prevent trip hazards, as well as provide room for loading and unloading.
If you are a homeowner, the driveway is usually an optimal location for your redbox+ dumpster.
What size roll-off dumpster do I need for my project?The roll-off dumpster size you need will ultimately depend on how much waste and debris you will be producing during your job. You can find more information on choosing a dumpster size via our blog here.
If you have a question that still needs to be answered, give us a call at click here to find your closest redbox+ center!or