Effective Date: 7/19/2023
We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we, redbox+ Dumpsters, may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our Website, www.redboxplus.com, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
Personal Information Collected
The only way that personal information is collected is if a user submits the information through an online form or places a call to a vanity call tracking number.
Personal information collected through online forms:
- Address, City, State, County, or Zip Code
- Phone Number
Personal information collected through vanity call tracking numbers:
- Phone Number
- Phone Caller’s Address, City, State, County, or Zip Code
- Recording of the conversation
How Is Your Personal Information Used?
The personal information collected through online forms or vanity call tracking lines are used for redbox+ Dumpsters to contact the submitter of the information. The personal information gathered is only used for redbox+ Dumpsters. It will not be shared or sold with third parties unaffiliated with redbox+ Dumpsters. We use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Website, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
SMS Terms & Conditions
- Program description: This program sends messages to consumers about dumpster deliveries, pickups, swaps, pricing, invoices, cleaning, marketing, and other general business information.
- Frequency: Message frequency will vary.
- Opt-out: You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE. After you send the SMS message UNSUBSCRIBE to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 1-844-2-REDBOX or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interruption: Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Cost: As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Anonymous Information Collected
redbox+ Dumpsters utilizes the following services to collect anonymized data from it’s users while on our Website:
Google Analytics and Google Ads
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor (aka. user) interactions on Google Analytics customers’ websites. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie.
In addition, Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that – once installed and enabled – disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note that this add-on only disables Google Analytics measurement.
Where a site or app uses Google Analytics for Apps or the Google Analytics for Firebase SDKs, Google Analytics collects an app-instance identifier — a randomly generated number that identifies a unique installation of an App. Whenever a user resets their Advertising Identifier (Advertising ID on Android, and ID for Advertisers on iOS), the app-instance identifier is also reset.
Where sites or apps have implemented Google Analytics with other Google Advertising products, like AdWords, additional advertising identifiers may be collected. Users can opt-out of this feature and manage their settings for this cookie using the Ads Settings. Learn more
Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”). Google Analytics provides a method to mask IPs that are collected but note that website owners have access to their users’ IP addresses even if the website owners do not use Google Analytics.
We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our Website and related properties
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing our Website or its related properties
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through email, discussion boards, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time -to -time, our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
How to Contact Us