Considerations for Commercial Construction Dumpster Rentals
Wherever your construction project may take place, a redbox+ Dumpster rental is an absolute must. We’re here to help you effectively manage all the debris and waste created during demolition, cleanout or building stages to ensure your job site remains safe, organized and running smoothly.
Construction Materials We Accept
Commercial construction projects produce a lot of waste and involve a lot of different building materials. At redbox+ Dumpsters, we can take most of that waste, including, but not limited to:
- Drywall + plaster
- Packaging from new building materials
- Demolition debris
- Landscaping waste (trees, soil, brush, etc.)
- Carpet + flooring
Estimating Commercial Construction Dumpster Size
The typical commercial dumpster rental sizes for construction projects are our 20-, 30-, and 40-yard roll-off containers.
Here’s a rough breakdown of dumpster size and capacity that may help:
- 20-Yard Dumpster = 20 cubic yards = 6 Pickup Loads
- 30-Yard Dumpster = 30 cubic yards = 9 Pickup Loads
- 40-Yard Dumpster = 40 cubic yards = 12 Pickup Loads
Based on our experience with a variety of construction projects, we usually recommend the following commercial dumpster sizes:
- Roof replacement: A 20-yard dumpster works well for most roofing projects.
- Commercial landscaping: A 20- or 30-yard dumpster will typically work best.
- Long-term construction: A 30- or 40-yard roll-off dumpster is good for longer term projects like new home construction or professional house flipping.
Your local redbox+ Dumpsters team can help you determine the best dumpster size based on the specifics of your commercial job.
The built-in convenience of redbox+ Dumpsters.
Our 20-yard and 30-yard dumpsters are the most popular sizes, which is why we offer multiple types and dimensions of each–including our signature Elite container. The Elite is a favorite among commercial construction crews because the patented roll-off dumpster and portable toilet combination provides a convenient 2-in-1 solution that keeps job sites clean, workers comfortable, and projects moving efficiently. The Elite is available in both 20-yard and 30-yard sizes.
For more details about The Elite, visit our About the Elite page.
For specific dimensions of each dumpster, visit our 20-yard Dumpster or 30-yard Dumpster pages.