steps to owning our dumpster rental franchise
become part of a fast-growing $63 billion industry
are you ready to take control of your future and become your own boss with our redbox+ franchise? we are proud to offer prospective franchisees a competitive, flexible business with a unique patented product. the waste management industry is in need of a high level of customer service, so we deliver on our promise to provide quality customer experiences. if you believe you would be a great fit for our dumpster rental franchise, we invite you to explore our steps to ownership below.
the redbox+ discovery process is an opportunity for both you and our franchise development team to get to know each other a little better. we want to make sure that this opportunity benefits both parties, so finding the best fit is important to us.
our six-step process to owning a redbox+ franchise
- introductory call—we’ll discuss our history, our concept, and what makes us unique, and we’ll get to know you a little better. by learning about your interests, experience, and goals, we can determine if we are a good fit for one another.
- unit economics webinar—we’ll demonstrate and review the unit economics workbook
- FDD review & validation invitation—you’ll review, ask questions about, and then sign our franchise disclosure document (FDD). we’ll also book flights for our discover day and review the agenda.
- territory review & validation calls—we’ll analyze and review your territory and you’ll speak on the phone with our founder.
- discovery day—meet the corporate team and verify what you have learned.
- franchise agreement delivery—our personalized franchise agreements will be delivered to you.
at the end of our process, we’ll reach decision day, and from there you’ll follow our blueprint to achieve success. we are excited that you are interested in becoming a part of our quickly expanding franchise and look forward to hearing from you!
ready to become a part of our exciting franchise opportunity? the introductory call is the first step. visit our get started page to reach out to our development team.