Roll-Off Dumpster Sizes
10 YARD DUMPSTERS
Ideal for household cleanup projects, including removal of old carpets, small furniture, toys and other household items. At just 4 feet tall, this dumpster is easy to load, too.
15 YARD DUMPSTERS
Great for yard cleadup, house clean up, and small remodeling projects. This dumpster offers a lot of room allowing you to remove a ton of junk all at once.
20 YARD DUMPSTERS
This dumpster is large enough for bigger remodeling projects like bathroom renovations, or full attic and garage cleanouts. Great for bulky, heavy and large materials.
30 YARD DUMPSTERS
This size is perfect commercial jobs, home renovations, landscaping projects, and more. This heavy-duty dumpster can hold 4 tons of junk safely and reliably.
Construction Dumpster Rental
Help you get rid of it quickly and efficiently with a dumpster, delivered right to you.
Roofing Material Removal
Demolition Waste Removal
Landscaping Waste Removal
Residential Dumpster Rental
No matter what type of project you have coming up, waste management dumpster rentals play an important role in the efficiency of it.
Yard Waste & Dirt Removal
Waste Management Disposal Services
Grand Rapids is a city located in Michigan, which is the second-largest city in Michigan, and the largest city in West Michigan. Grand Rapids is nicknamed "Furniture City" due to their famous furniture companies, but it’s also called "River City" and "Beer City.” Major highways in Grand Rapids include the I-96, I-196, I-296, US 131, and the M-11. Some Grand Rapids’ points of interest are the Grand Rapids Art Museum, the Founders Brewing Company, the Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts, the Van Andel Museum Center, the Frederik Meijer Gardens, and Sculpture Park. Grand Rapids is known for its annual events: Celebration on the Grand and Pulaski Days.Book Now
Grand Rapids Dumpster Rental Service Area
What is a roll-off dumpster?
A roll off dumpster is an efficient way to handle large amounts of demolition and trash from commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
What are the sizes of redbox+ roll-off dumpsters?
Our containers are perfect for smaller jobs. we offer both 20-yard and 30-yard options for your convenience.
Following is a breakdown of categories outlining materials prohibited from being disposed of in waste containers and roll-off dumpsters:
- Tires: more than 250 million scrap tires are generated annually in the U.S. All tires need to go through a special recycling process instead of being thrown in a landfill.
- Paints: paints, lacquers, and even their cans sometimes contain harmful elements. Mercury and lead are the most common culprits.
- Motor oils: oils that are used in vehicles and industrial equipment are generally considered to be hazardous.
- Asbestos: this is a highly dangerous mineral fiber that was once used to make construction materials more flame-resistant. It was used for ceilings, roofing, flooring, insulation, and more primarily in structures built before the late 1970s.
- Batteries: the chemicals, metals, and corrosive materials in batteries can pose a serious threat. This is particularly true for car batteries, which have a lead-acid composition.
- Fuels: petroleum and gasoline are highly flammable and for that reason alone, they are banned at landfills. Unusable fuels can be disposed of at a local hazardous waste center.
Promoting environmental stewardship, especially in today’s “green” society is appreciated by all. Making sure you have a clear understanding of what it is you can dispose of beforehand will help us eliminate serious issues after the fact.
How soon can I get my dumpster?
Within 24 hours of a typical work day.
Do you give an exact delivery time for a dumpster?
We will arrive within one hour of our specified delivery time.
How much will the roll-off containers hold?
A 20-yard roll-off container can hold up to twenty cubic yards of material. This is approximately the same as filling up the beds of six pick-up trucks with debris (approx size: 8 ft. x 22 ft. x 3.5 ft.)
A 30-yard roll-off container can hold thirty cubic yards of material. This is approximately the same as filling up the beds of nine pick-up trucks with debris (approx. size: 8 ft. x 22 ft. x 5 ft.)
What materials are not allowed in redbox+ roll-off dumpsters?
Roll-off containers make for a quick and easy way to dispose of unwanted trash, construction debris, and demolition materials. But don’t be so quick to throw waste over the top of the dumpster on your job site without knowing the rules.
General guidelines to help identify prohibited items somewhat vary, but as a rule of thumb, any waste item that is considered flammable, toxic, hazardous, or corrosive is strictly prohibited from being placed in any type of waste container.