Our Business & Operational Support
We Support Our Waste Management Franchise Owners Every Step of The Way
The redbox+ business system is a defined implementation process that directly supports efficiently operating your franchise. This process is captured through well organized, highly-detailed, and comprehensive operation protocols documented in the redbox+ franchise training manual.
Major components of the redbox+ business system are further defined and supported by an assemblage of in-depth functions and processes. redbox+ understands the importance of taking a systems approach to building successful and profitable franchise outlets.
The primary components of the redbox+ business system include:
- Establishing the business infrastructure—redbox+ works in close partnership with franchisees in obtaining the necessary permits and licensing for c&d and septic hauling and disposal, entity creation, and business licensing. In addition, to ensure a timely start-up, we host pre-launch telephone conferences guiding franchisees through the necessary preparations for a successful business start-up.
- Process management; operating the business best practices—through our comprehensive training program, you will learn the day-to-day standards and processes to operate your franchise profitably and efficiently. In addition, redbox+ provides ongoing coaching/consultation services (daily if necessary) to ensure a seamless start-up. Our operations protocols are well defined and easy to establish and understand.
- Strategic marketing and brand development—redbox+ provides proven b2b strategies that will build brand awareness, educate potential clients as to the features and benefits of our service, and establish repeat customers by building long-term positive relationships.
- Lead generation and sales—consistent lead generation starts with building and maintaining the brand—priority one for a start-up franchise. Our proven brand development strategies along with our established sales processes will not only help you generate leads but make the most of every sales opportunity you have.
- Vendor/supplier and equipment management—our vendor partnership program drives the quality and integrity of the products and services franchisees provide. We handle all the leg-work including all aspects of the ordering process, timely delivery of materials, and quality control.
You’re in Good Hands with redbox+
From vision plans to brand development to system protocols, you can trust that when you are part of our waste management franchise, you are backed by a dedicated team that is here to help you succeed. Our marketing and sales support offers additional resources that will allow you to focus on the day-to-day operations of our business. If you’re ready to get started, we encourage you to fill out our franchisee application. We’re excited to build something great with you!
Contact us today at (507) 436-4027 to learn more about our exciting opportunity!